11.13.2009

Ideas for a Blog Description? {re-post}



"Its a straight eclectic dose of enthusiasm while curbed on the entourage of the cool."
--
BlackOutKings Subscriber

Feel free to comment and add what you think should be the description of the blackout kings blog (under COMMENTS).
I'm pretty sure the one above is it and will be added on thanksgiving unless someone can do better

Good Luck


"I never rapped on a beat as slow as this since i rapped over Rabbit's piss"
--
Black Morris (Blackoutkings memeber)

6 comments:

  1. It is my pleasure to read your article!Your article was very helpful to understand why it’s very important.Thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new line is absolutely stunning! I have been so entertained by your blog,keep smiling and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ran across your wonderful blog today.It's very beneficial for me, Keep coming up with ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a terrific.. i love it...I will visit in here again.. after my research..hahaha...lol..


    bestessays.com review

    thanks,
    badloi

    ReplyDelete