12.02.2009

Morning Glory


(6:45 a.m.)Woke up this morning to a pair of disco balls hanging in between my legs and quickly understood this hump day was for partying.

(7:01 a.m.) Showered with my mind on the club, and the club on my mind. Got fresh to death in my shirt, tie and pressed slacks. No undies today, straight disco commando (balls).

(7:15) Threw on my house system, pumped some Vitalic and had the bass from my speakers rhythmically mix my coffee. Win.

(7:17 a.m.) Took out a straw, cut up some Splenda and bebo'd it to the dome.

(7:21 a.m.)Set up a "ill na na" VIP section on my love seat in my living room with Vanilla Almond Special K and some 1% milk as my mixer. Balled out on every bite, even though the service sucked.

(7:26 a.m.)Got loose for a hot minute. Started dancing on my couch, obvoiusly at the highest point I possibly could reach so I could really scope the scene. My head was on a swivel.

(7:33 a.m.)Problem came in when my hard fist pumping hit the ceiling fan and dust from my dirty fan fell into my milk. Psssh so pissed. I made like a fetus and head out. Not to mention I had a pounding headache from the Spledna bumps.

No matter how it ended, I already had my Glory this morning.

Have you?

WAF! Présente VITALIC "YOUR DISCO SONG" from WAF! on Vimeo.



Vitalic- "Your Disco Song"

No comments:

Post a Comment