3.17.2010

Iron Mike - 1 Flying Rats - 1, too.

I don't know if Mike's is going to eat this bird raw or cook it first.  I also dont know who thought up this show concept but he definitely had his thinking cap on that day.  Mike Tyson is prepping to shoot a show where he takes viewers inside the world of pigeon racing. 
Debuting in 2011 and beginning filming soon, a new Animal Planet show starring Mike Tyson will "take audiences inside the intensely competitive and bizarrely fascinating world of pigeon racing," according to a network press release.
"I'm honored to be a part of this monumental show on Animal Planet," said Tyson. "I feel a great pride acting as an official representative for all the pigeon fanciers out there. I want people to see why we love these birds. It feels good returning to the rooftops of the city where it all started for me -- New York.
  Yup.  Attention all Pigeon Fanciers!!!



Just Mike being Iron Mike.  This guy is an exceptional human being and not only worthy of a write up on our blog but also deserves worldwide recognition for his contributions to our planet.

1 comment: